Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Well done, Mesut Özil. Going in late, two-footed and with his studs showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Mine too.

There seems to be a pattern developing here.
    There seems to be. On another note, the Grand Prix was rather enjoyable yesterday. Vettel's popularity in Germany has taken another hit - though he may be thankful for the timing of Mesut's announcement as his **** up is getting less coverage

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Integrate, assimilate, whatever, they ain't doing it.

Very different things, c, very different things.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by alberto balsam rodriguez View Post
    very different things, c, very different things.
    are you some sort of foreigner or lefty snowflake abr?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    There seems to be. On another note, the Grand Prix was rather enjoyable yesterday. Vettel's popularity in Germany has taken another hit - though he may be thankful for the timing of Mesut's announcement as his **** up is getting less coverage
    Yes, great fun. Why don't they like their four-time world champion who is still in a good position to get his fifth? Because he made a leetle mistake in the wet? Tough audience. You have to hand it to the cloggies for their support for Max though. Time to put Zandvoort back on the calendar, perhaps.

are you some sort of foreigner or lefty snowflake abr?

I'm not sure what a lefty snowflake is, c?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yes, great fun. Why don't they like their four-time world champion who is still in a good position to get his fifth? Because he made a leetle mistake in the wet? Tough audience. You have to hand it to the cloggies for their support for Max though. Time to put Zandvoort back on the calendar, perhaps.
    His petulance doesn't help but I don't really know why, he has never had the standing of a Schumacher. Even Rosberg was more popular.

Bit disappointing Max didn't do anything stupid - the wet gave him a perfect excuse. Maybe he is learning

Immigrant scmimmigrant. His parents immigrated to Germany, he claims to be German, then waffles on about having 'two hearts, one German, one Turkish'.

Not good enough. It's insulting to the nation that accepted his parents and gave them an opportunity to build a life.

I can't be doing with non-assimilators. If that's a word.
    Exactly, Sir C. It's fvcking irritating.