Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well done, Mesut Özil. Going in late, two-footed and with his studs showing.

Well done, Mesut Özil. Going in late, two-footed and with his studs showing.

Shame it was only on the DFB though, of course, and not John Terry or someone like that, but still. Top flouncing.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

And importantly, Unai Emery's name scans in Erzl's song. Welcome home, Mesut.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Shame it was only on the DFB though, of course, and not John Terry or someone like that, but still. Top flouncing.
    I think it's stupid, personally. He should have been a tough guy, stuck it out for six months until the thing blew over, and then quit. It only reinforces the notion that he's a whiner. Germans totally within their rights to complain about that dumbsh!t photograph.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Germans totally within their rights to complain about that dumbsh!t photograph.
    But to use it as some part of the excuse for them having a poor world cup is a leeeetle beeeet bóllocks, no?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

'Goat-fvcker' made me laugh, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    'Goat-fvcker' made me laugh, though.
    "Ozil, fúck off you Turkish shít, píss off you Turkish pig!"

meh, I've heard Arsenal fans use worse towards our languid Turk
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Ah....so that's why he stopped playing for Arsenal.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

The otiose Ottoman wants to man up a bit imo.

But to use it as some part of the excuse for them having a poor world cup is a leeeetle beeeet bóllocks, no?
    He should take it nonetheless. What is he, a fvcking girl?

It's slightly odd of him to object to him being classified as Turkish when he's forever going on about how Turkish he is.