Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tortilla chips are ****, arent't they? You approach them hoping for a crisp-like

Tortilla chips are ****, arent't they? You approach them hoping for a crisp-like

experience and are invariably disappointed.

Stupid, corn-based, Mexican cvnts.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Doritos are by far the best of those. However corn chips are meant to be the perfect vehicle for wonders such as Guacamole, Salsa, pickled jalapenos and best of all, melted, processed cheese.

You aren't actually meant to eat them on their own, Burney.

Do you make any attempt to eat healthily?

I am getting to an age where I suppose I should start thinking about it.....

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Doritos are by far the best of those. However corn chips are meant to be the perfect vehicle for wonders such as Guacamole, Salsa, pickled jalapenos and best of all, melted, processed cheese.

The chilli doritos are not bad. I dont like any of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Do you make any attempt to eat healthily?

I am getting to an age where I suppose I should start thinking about it.....
    Surely the healthiest diet is simply one which is varied? To this end I try to accompany my meat with potatoes prepared in a variety of ways, and I rarely eat chips more than three times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

None of those things is worth a toss.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Surely the healthiest diet is simply one which is varied? To this end I try to accompany my meat with potatoes prepared in a variety of ways, and I rarely eat chips more than three times a day.
    Due to allotment issues, I currently have a heavily cabbage, potato (salad and all-rounder), French bean and cucumber orientated diet.

Everyone's getting sick of cucumbers. And French beans.

Is there anything interesting one can do with a cucumber?

Due to allotment issues, I currently have a heavily cabbage, potato (salad and all-rounder), French bean and cucumber orientated diet.

Everyone's getting sick of cucumbers. And French beans.

Is there anything interesting one can do with a cucumber?
    Greek salad innit.

It's amazing the way you revert to your peasant roots, b. I think this settles the argument about nature/nurture forever, as well as conclusively proving that a dog, born in a stable, is still a dog.

I had a lovely lunch of camembert, chorizo and freshly baked bread. I want chips now

Greek salad innit.

It's amazing the way you revert to your peasant roots, b. I think this settles the argument about nature/nurture forever, as well as conclusively proving that a dog, born in a stable, is still a dog.
    How rude. And isn't it 'horse' rather than 'dog'? What would a dog be doing in a stable? Dogs live in kennels.

And Greek salad's alright, but it's not what you'd call 'interesting', is it?

I did consider a chilled cucumber soup with cream, but the appearance and apparent consistency were a bit too semeny, so I decided against.

I saw Geoffrey Wellum died, btw.