Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I had a go one one of those emergency slides on a 747 yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Were you at Farnborough, f?
    Virgin's training facility just outside Gatwick. for a 'fun' afternoon
    to be honest it was fun and I really enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Virgin's training facility just outside Gatwick. for a 'fun' afternoon
    to be honest it was fun and I really enjoyed it.
    Gatwick, though...

What a pain in the arse that place is to get to.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The little cans are a bit annoying. THey look at you like you're a pisshead if you ask for three at a time
    I rarely drink on the plane these days - but since my flights are usually at ridiculous hours and only between Munich and London I tend to just sleep. Which reminds me I need a few days back in London soon

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I rarely drink on the plane these days - but since my flights are usually at ridiculous hours and only between Munich and London I tend to just sleep. Which reminds me I need a few days back in London soon
    Fly with Emirates. They rarely offer you a drink nowadays.

The tight ****s.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

The tight ****s.
    Singapore are ace. They can't give you enough booze. They even do a Singapore Sling. It tastes like cough medicine and cheap sweets, of course, but it's the thought that counts.

Yep. It’s also like a prison with confusing signs

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I try not to if possible. A hangover on a long flight is the worst feeling. I had about six pints before a flight to Dubai and woke up with about three hours left. I cant remember feeling worse....

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

The tight ****s.
    I always used to fly with them, until my company decided we could fly premium economy......

THey will give you whatever you want but they get pretty nasty pretty quick if you get pissed and start causing problems. I saw a bloke arrested when we landed in Dubai and, although he had been a pain in the arse, he hadn't actually done a great deal.