Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Wow...they’re going after the poem IF now!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    But the race card has been played, hasn't it? Which means that the copper is now duty-bound to take your neighbour's side rather than act as a fair dealer. That's your fault, I'm afraid.
    THat is, verbatim, what he said. Our default position is to believe the victim and we need to see evidence to the contrary. It was my understanding that the legal system worked on precisely the opposite basis to that but apparently not.

I was even asked to produce evidence defending myself against allegations that they were refusing to inform me of

"violent racists" and "trying to kill them"
    What has given them cause to slander you as such ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    "violent racists" and "trying to kill them"
    What has given them cause to slander you as such ?
    They tried it once after a row and it worked. So they keep doing it. Every time they report anything the police leap into action and start the whole thing up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I agree with you, and spent three months working with this muppet to try and get these idiot neighbours off our back. I listened politely to his inane ramblings, I took all his insults, I smiled as my neighbours slandered both me and my partner as violent racists, I pretended to be upset when they told me their kids were really disturbed by the whole thing (despite there not even being a thing).

When none of that worked I began to point out the lies, contradictions, lack of formal process, contradictory evidence, tampered evidence and asked for an explanation. And yes, ultimately, when he got nasty and started threatening me I responded with some thoroughly accurate but unpleasant remarks.

Of course it didnt help. Nothing was going to help but at least it got him moving and doing something.
    Sorry to hear all that.

Unless of course, you insulted their musical tastes along the way. You can be a little bit provocative in that department, tbf.

They tried it once after a row and it worked. So they keep doing it. Every time they report anything the police leap into action and start the whole thing up again.
    Have you considered going 'in for a penny, in for a pound' and just firebombing their house while singing the Horst-Wessel-Lied outside while they burn?

Anyway, what sort of dog have you got?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Sorry to hear all that.

Unless of course, you insulted their musical tastes along the way. You can be a little bit provocative in that department, tbf.
    I can be a **** but I am not stupid enough to provoke somebody I am attempting to charm or convince of something.

I dont discuss music with anybody in Colchester, it only leads to trouble.

For example, I was in our local the other night for Open Mic night and some woman was doing boring acoustic songs. She finished with a slowed down version of 'I think We're Alone Now'. I chortled and asked the barman who the hell is that doing a Tiffany song.

He said ' yeah, that's Tiffany' .

I did wonder why loads of people were filming her

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Anyway, what sort of dog have you got?
    We've done this. I mention my dog, you take the piss out of it.

A Yorkshire Terrier. Do your worst.....

A fine, manly option, p. You're in good company.

daily mail gay yorkie miniature yorkshire terrier.jpg

Is it called Rover?