Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Wow...they’re going after the poem IF now!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, that’s nothing. As far as I know, were still allowed to call coppers incompetent oaves.
    He isnt seeing it that way and has informed me that he will be taking the matter further which appears to involve grassing to his Sergeant.

Fortunately he is an incompetent oaf so I am fairly confident he won't even be able to do that properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    He isnt seeing it that way and has informed me that he will be taking the matter further which appears to involve grassing to his Sergeant.

Fortunately he is an incompetent oaf so I am fairly confident he won't even be able to do that properly.
    Coppers are self-righteous, jobsworth pricks these days. I had quite a few run-ins with them a few years back during my now-wife's messy divorce and nothing they did or said or did convinced me they are anything other than cvnts in severe need of stabbing.

Coppers are self-righteous, jobsworth pricks these days. I had quite a few run-ins with them a few years back during my now-wife's messy divorce and nothing they did or said or did convinced me they are anything other than cvnts in severe need of stabbing.
    This bloke really is a prize prick. He tried to force me to accept that, as I was not at home all the time, it was possible that my partner had attempted to murder my neighbours. When I said that technically virtually everything is possible he says 'ah, so you admit it'. I replied that I had been lead to believe that the burden of proof sat somewhere above the realm of possibility- he accused me of being evasive.

He kept saying preposterous instead of preponderance and got annoyed every time I corrected him and, in front of my neighbour, he openly called me a liar and a potential danger to society. Hence 'less of a danger to society than an incompetent oaf with a badge'.

I am happy to respect the office but only up to the point where it is tarnished by a bully with the intelligence of my dog.

This bloke really is a prize prick. He tried to force me to accept that, as I was not at home all the time, it was possible that my partner had attempted to murder my neighbours. When I said that technically virtually everything is possible he says 'ah, so you admit it'. I replied that I had been lead to believe that the burden of proof sat somewhere above the realm of possibility- he accused me of being evasive.

He kept saying preposterous instead of preponderance and got annoyed every time I corrected him and, in front of my neighbour, he openly called me a liar and a potential danger to society. Hence 'less of a danger to society than an incompetent oaf with a badge'.

I am happy to respect the office but only up to the point where it is tarnished by a bully with the intelligence of my dog.
    It's your own fault, p. These cretins are now drilled to take the side of any minority against the white bloke. If hate crime, hate speech or any of those other made-up, Orwellian things your mate Tone was so fond of is involved, they're told to believe the complainant immediately.

They also hate people being cleverer than them. Which means they hate quite a lot of people.

It's your own fault, p. These cretins are now drilled to take the side of any minority against the white bloke. If hate crime, hate speech or any of those other made-up, Orwellian things your mate Tone was so fond of is involved, they're told to believe the complainant immediately.

They also hate people being cleverer than them. Which means they hate quite a lot of people.
    THis isnt about hate speech. Its about vague, ludicrous allegations from my neighbour that are clearly designed to justify the fact that they ripped out our fence and made a big hole in the side of my house. The fact that this fat **** cant see it is just mind boggling to me.

THis isnt about hate speech. Its about vague, ludicrous allegations from my neighbour that are clearly designed to justify the fact that they ripped out our fence and made a big hole in the side of my house. The fact that this fat **** cant see it is just mind boggling to me.
    But the race card has been played, hasn't it? Which means that the copper is now duty-bound to take your neighbour's side rather than act as a fair dealer. That's your fault, I'm afraid.

Wait, you're squabbling with your neighbour about a fence?

Just how bourgeois do you want to be, p?

Regardless of the nature of the dispute with the third party, being anything other than polite to a copper is like being rude to someone pointing a gun at you. It might feel good at the time but there may be consequences around their ability to abuse their power.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Regardless of the nature of the dispute with the third party, being anything other than polite to a copper is like being rude to someone pointing a gun at you. It might feel good at the time but there may be consequences around their ability to abuse their power.
    I agree with you, and spent three months working with this muppet to try and get these idiot neighbours off our back. I listened politely to his inane ramblings, I took all his insults, I smiled as my neighbours slandered both me and my partner as violent racists, I pretended to be upset when they told me their kids were really disturbed by the whole thing (despite there not even being a thing).

When none of that worked I began to point out the lies, contradictions, lack of formal process, contradictory evidence, tampered evidence and asked for an explanation. And yes, ultimately, when he got nasty and started threatening me I responded with some thoroughly accurate but unpleasant remarks.

Of course it didnt help. Nothing was going to help but at least it got him moving and doing something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Wait, you're squabbling with your neighbour about a fence?

Just how bourgeois do you want to be, p?
    No, not really. I moaned a bit about the fence but just agreed to leave it. I only complained the second time when they built it to a height of 14 feet. It is genuinely ridiculous.

However, I even offered to tolerate that for a bit of peace and quiet. THey didnt think that was good enough so they went to the police and said we were trying to kill them.

THroughout the whole thing I have said I dont give a **** about the fence, I just want to be left alone.