Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Philippe Senderos

Philippe Senderos

Andrew Mangan's interview with him on the Arsecast is well worth a listen imo.

Phil comes over as an intelligent and thoughtful man. It would be a great shame if he were to recieve any abuse from Arsenal fans for the way he looked.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Phil comes over as an intelligent and thoughtful man. It would be a great shame if he were to recieve any abuse from Arsenal fans for the way he looked.
    Big dribbling mongy looking boneheaded retard Swisser **** he was.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Big dribbling mongy looking boneheaded retard Swisser **** he was.
    I went to a Wigan away game, years ago, Senderos kicked Emile Heskey out of the game and was excellent all game.

I suppose he had to do it once; even a stopped clock and all that...

0-0
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Senderos, Eboue, Flamini and Toure

All slated by our support at one level or another yet I expect that all of us know what they have in common.

Funny ole game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

I heard that. It was rather nice, wasn't it? Mind you, I knew Phil was like that already. He's a very intelligent fellow. wd ps.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Senderos, Eboue, Flamini and Toure

All slated by our support at one level or another yet I expect that all of us know what they have in common.

Funny ole game.
    Is it because they is black?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Is it because they is black?

and forrin
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I went to a Wigan away game, years ago, Senderos kicked Emile Heskey out of the game and was excellent all game.

I suppose he had to do it once; even a stopped clock and all that...

0-0
    Why did you go to Wigan??

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    We were in the process of blowing the league, r.

Following your team. and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    You've not lived if you haven't been to Wigan, Rich.