Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I see the Irish Prime Minister is now trying to suggest that UK planes won't be

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You can't own air. I won't have it.
    I don't own any air
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I don't own any air
    I've developed quite the sunroof, I don't think I'm far behind you.

I considered a Rooney-style transplant, but it's ever so expensive.

They have several Cessna 172s, apparently. Flat out at 120 kt, they could definitely trouble a 787 doing 500 kt 38,000 ft above them.

Definitely.
    They have 8 Pilatus PC-9s. They can reach 24,000ft and achieve 275 knots. So they could be a bit of a worry if you were coming into land, I suppose.

You can't own air. I won't have it.
    Communist.

I've developed quite the sunroof, I don't think I'm far behind you.

I considered a Rooney-style transplant, but it's ever so expensive.
    Bloke in our office sprays some stuff on his head in a vain attempt to pretend he's not bald. Every morning he comes into the office his 'hair' is in a different shape to the last depending on how he's sprayed it. It's very funny. He is easily the most widely mocked man in the company.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Bloke in our office sprays some stuff on his head in a vain attempt to pretend he's not bald. Every morning he comes into the office his 'hair' is in a different shape to the last depending on how he's sprayed it. It's very funny. He is easily the most widely mocked man in the company.
    Spray on stuff, you say? I'll get me some of that action.

Spray on stuff, you say? I'll get me some of that action.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GeF7A05zQ8

That's the stuff for me.

I considered shaving the whole lot off, but I'd look retarded, like Phil Senderos

That's the stuff for me.

I considered shaving the whole lot off, but I'd look retarded, like Phil Senderos
    I'm terrified of ever being bald due to having a large head. My head makes sense with hair on it. Without hair, I'd look fvcking horrific.

I'm terrified of ever being bald due to having a large head. My head makes sense with hair on it. Without hair, I'd look fvcking horrific.
    I suppose one just becomes accustomed to it. It might get a little tedious having people back away from you in the street and alarmed children bursting into tears at the sight of one's enormous, knobbly dome, but hey ho.