Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There goes Danny with his two left feet then ?

There goes Danny with his two left feet then ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Kingsley Coman?

Where does he play, la, right wing?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Kingsley Coman?

Bloody hell. Has Unai found the place where Arsene had been stashing all the swag?

Kingsley Coman?

Can play on either side - right-footed though

Pretty happy with Mr 15 points a season Cech leaving imo

Won’t be a bad if Danny leaves...would open up an opportunity for Eddie and Reiss Nelson with Perez as insurance in case they can’t step up.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Can play on either side - right-footed though
    what's his shooting like?

Get many goals?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

what's his shooting like?

Get many goals?
    Nothing to write home about, but he does seem to be a trophy magnet; he picks one up almost as regularly as he hits the back of the net.

It probably helps that, in just about seven seasons and at the ripe old age of 22, he's played for Juventus, Bayern München and PSG, but still.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Nothing to write home about, but he does seem to be a trophy magnet; he picks one up almost as regularly as he hits the back of the net.

It probably helps that, in just about seven seasons and at the ripe old age of 22, he's played for Juventus, Bayern München and PSG, but still.
    We upped our bid to £55mill but rejected again. Bayern don't wish to sell. Let's move on.

Anyway, I don't want to sell Danny. I think he's a good, all-round chap. I'd happily go for a beer with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    We upped our bid to £55mill but rejected again. Bayern don't wish to sell. Let's move on.

Anyway, I don't want to sell Danny. I think he's a good, all-round chap. I'd happily go for a beer with him.
    I love #welbz, but if I were the new manager of the Arsenal Football Club, he'd be the first name on the transfer list.

Unless he agreed to be a wing back.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."