Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I see Brian Harvey has gone proper radio...

I see Brian Harvey has gone proper radio...

I thought that cap was a tin-foil hat at first

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...ying-prisoner/
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

That’s what happens when you spend endless evenings on the marching powder with Danielle Westbrook I’m afraid..
    Sadly, It’s probably too late for her to try C’s bugle cleaner..

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I thought that cap was a tin-foil hat at first

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...ying-prisoner/
    That's pretty bonkers, it must be said.

Still saner than Soubry, mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That's pretty bonkers, it must be said.

Still saner than Soubry, mind.
    The thing is, Soubry wants the Norway model, which isn't *completely* bonkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    The thing is, Soubry wants the Norway model, which isn't *completely* bonkers.
    That's the point though. I have been unable to establish what she wants (and I congratulate you for having done so) as I am unable to decipher her meaning through the shrill, hectoring paranoid nonsense she foghorns out every time she speaks.

If you look for a definition of 'indefatigable termagant' you will find her name together with a picture of Jess Philips.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That's the point though. I have been unable to establish what she wants (and I congratulate you for having done so) as I am unable to decipher her meaning through the shrill, hectoring paranoid nonsense she foghorns out every time she speaks.

If you look for a definition of 'indefatigable termagant' you will find her name together with a picture of Jess Philips.
    Yeah, it's leeetle beeet of a shame that she's portrayed as such due to her theatrical performances in Parliament, when she infact holds a pretty moderate position (certainly compared with yer Adonises et al) and, as far as I know, has never called for Brexit to be scrapped or even for a second ref.

The one thing she does always say that annoys me is "no-one voted to be poorer", which is annoying as they demonstrably did.

Yeah, it's leeetle beeet of a shame that she's portrayed as such due to her theatrical performances in Parliament, when she infact holds a pretty moderate position (certainly compared with yer Adonises et al) and, as far as I know, has never called for Brexit to be scrapped or even for a second ref.

The one thing she does always say that annoys me is "no-one voted to be poorer", which is annoying as they demonstrably did.
    No they didn't - they voted for a less certain short term future in the hope that the long term future would be better and more philosophically aligned with their views of how the country should be run.

Other than the old people who voted to keep out the *inevitable* onslaught of swarthy looking people into their bucolic villages, of course.

On the other hand, she was on Today this morning calling for a 'Government of National Unity', which would seem to me to be a gross betrayal of the Party and voters she purports to represent. Meanwhile, of course, the ERG - who are actually seeking to ensure the Government sticks to its manifesto pledges - are described as 'rebels'. Go figure.

That's pretty

essay-company.com provides quality writing help service at affordable cost in a wide range of subject areas for all grade levels, team of highly skilled and experienced assignment writer, plagiarism free work, 24x7 availability of customer support, guaranteed on time delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    No they didn't - they voted for a less certain short term future in the hope that the long term future would be better and more philosophically aligned with their views of how the country should be run.

Other than the old people who voted to keep out the *inevitable* onslaught of swarthy looking people into their bucolic villages, of course.
    Yes, they voted in the knowledge that there may be a detrimental short-to-medium term economic impact, or to put it another way, "to be poorer"