Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The depressing part about the Brexit mess is that once the dust settles

The depressing part about the Brexit mess is that once the dust settles

crawling from the wreckage will be John McDonnell and his Momentum Stormtroopers, kicking Corbyn's severed head between them as they march up The Mall to take the Windsor family into 'protective custody'.

I'd like to say we can rely on the British Army to save us from the Marxist loons, but if they're anything like Red they'll be standing around chucking in wry bons mots and making up aphorisms as the slaughter intensifies.

These are seriously worrying times.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    crawling from the wreckage will be John McDonnell and his Momentum Stormtroopers, kicking Corbyn's severed head between them as they march up The Mall to take the Windsor family into 'protective custody'.

I'd like to say we can rely on the British Army to save us from the Marxist loons, but if they're anything like Red they'll be standing around chucking in wry bons mots and making up aphorisms as the slaughter intensifies.

In fairness, you've all been asking for it for a long time. It's not the Army's job to save you from yourselves.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    In fairness, you've all been asking for it for a long time. It's not the Army's job to save you from yourselves.
    I most certainly have not been asking for it, or for anything like it.

The rot set in with the Race Relations Act. First we had to stop discriminating against brown people, then it was birds, benders and every other type of weirdo, and now we're living in a Marxist paradise.

Enemies foreign and domestic, and all that.

The rot set in with the Race Relations Act. First we had to stop discriminating against brown people, then it was birds, benders and every other type of weirdo, and now we're living in a Marxist paradise.
    You spent four sons' worth of boarding school fees on fast cars, floozies, fags and beak
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Bigender?

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Enemies foreign and domestic, and all that.
    That's not the oath I took, squire. You must be some sort of American

You spent four sons' worth of boarding school fees on fast cars, floozies, fags and beak
    The rest I wasted

Oddly enough, that doesn't worry me. I don't think a Labour government would get elected, but - in the unlikely event it did - it would have to govern in coalition and such a coalition would have the life expectancy of a snowball in Death Valley.

And nasal cleansing systems, apparently. Mad for the old nasal cleansing, he is.