Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone changed broadband provider recently?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Anyone changed broadband provider recently?

Looking to move from BT to Virgin's superfast 350mb and as BT have put their prices up (again) I can get out of my contract.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Looking to move from BT to Virgin's superfast 350mb and as BT have put their prices up (again) I can get out of my contract.
    I have found, without exception, they are all ****s, p.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I have found, without exception, they are all ****s, p.
    I don't even know what broadband is. Probably full of ****s.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Balls to that, it's bargain water filters we're after round here.

Actually does anyone have a money-saving scheme for water filters? Brita are raping my @rse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Balls to that, it's bargain water filters we're after round here.

Actually does anyone have a money-saving scheme for water filters? Brita are raping my @rse.
    I have a water softening system that for some reason involves me buying fvcktons of salt every couple of months. I don't really understand it or know how much it costs/saves me, but the water is drinkable.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I have a water softening system that for some reason involves me buying fvcktons of salt every couple of months. I don't really understand it or know how much it costs/saves me, but the water is drinkable.
    Ooh, I wouldn't drink the water out of the filter thingy, I only use it for cooking.

I do wish I'd had one of those permenent boiling water taps fitted, mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Ooh, I wouldn't drink the water out of the filter thingy, I only use it for cooking.

I do wish I'd had one of those permenent boiling water taps fitted, mind.
    We've got one at work. It seems to have prostate issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You shouldn't really be drinking the softened stuff, b.

Is there not a little drinking water tap on your sink?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Yes. The drinking water comes through a little green tap.

Yes, say what you like about the tap water in England but at least you can actually drink it. We have to get crates of bottles of the stuff delivered by the pallet #ThirdWorldProblems
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."