Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone changed broadband provider recently?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    You shouldn't really be drinking the softened stuff, b.

Is there not a little drinking water tap on your sink?
    Yes, say what you like about the tap water in England but at least you can actually drink it. We have to get crates of bottles of the stuff delivered by the pallet #ThirdWorldProblems
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Looking to move from BT to Virgin's superfast 350mb and as BT have put their prices up (again) I can get out of my contract.
    I went from BT to Virginmedia (200MB)

Switching was easy and they provided a telephone line with the same number. Beware, if you use a landline to make calls, they will rip you off. Of course, there is only so fast the internet will get before you don't notice anymore.

If you get free BT Sport, you will also get f*cked by BT as well.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I have a water softening system that for some reason involves me buying fvcktons of salt every couple of months. I don't really understand it or know how much it costs/saves me, but the water is drinkable.

Isn't that just replacing Calcium with Sodium, b.... and is that good for your health?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Balls to that, it's bargain water filters we're after round here.

Actually does anyone have a money-saving scheme for water filters? Brita are raping my @rse.
    My Rangemaster Fridge/freezer goes through filters at a rate of knots!

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I went from BT to Virginmedia (200MB)

Switching was easy and they provided a telephone line with the same number. Beware, if you use a landline to make calls, they will rip you off. Of course, there is only so fast the internet will get before you don't notice anymore.

If you get free BT Sport, you will also get f*cked by BT as well.
    Don't use a landline and they stopped giving me free BT Sport ages ago

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Don't use a landline and they stopped giving me free BT Sport ages ago

Really. That sucks. The BT Sport thing.