Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have decided to make my nose work.

I have decided to make my nose work.

To this end, I have purchased a nasal irrigator. One adds special salts to water which is then squirted at high pressure up each hooterhole in turn. When the tubes are clear, the water exits via the other nostril, the mouth and the ears. When the nose is blocked... well, don't ask.

Anyway, it's definitely starting to work, but the downside is that sometimes water pools in hidden cavities and then, some time later, one rises from one's desk, or nods one's head, and a pint of water and sinus matter pours out of the nose.

This can be embarrassing. I style it out quite well thogh, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    To this end, I have purchased a nasal irrigator. One adds special salts to water which is then squirted at high pressure up each hooterhole in turn. When the tubes are clear, the water exits via the other nostril, the mouth and the ears. When the nose is blocked... well, don't ask.

Anyway, it's definitely starting to work, but the downside is that sometimes water pools in hidden cavities and then, some time later, one rises from one's desk, or nods one's head, and a pint of water and sinus matter pours out of the nose.

Jesus. Is this recommended by an actual medical professional or have you been talking to witch doctors again? I'm just a little worried by your alarmingly vague talk of 'salts'

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Jesus. Is this recommended by an actual medical professional or have you been talking to witch doctors again? I'm just a little worried by your alarmingly vague talk of 'salts'
    No, it's fine, I bought it off the internet.

No, it's fine, I bought it off the internet.
    Oh, ffs! You're putting drain cleaner up your nose, aren't you?

I shudder to think what you'd do if you became constipated...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ter_mailonline

ooh I saw this advertised on American telly.
    I wonder how uncomfortable it is. it's horrible when water goes up your nose in the swimming pool

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    ooh I saw this advertised on American telly.
    I wonder how uncomfortable it is. it's horrible when water goes up your nose in the swimming pool
    I seem to remember there was a torture where people shook up bottles of Coke and fired them up your nose.

So you've decided to squirt toxins directly into the gaping suppurating wound that was once your nose before you paid the price of thirty years of cocaine abuse? This should end well.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    So you've decided to squirt toxins directly into the gaping suppurating wound that was once your nose before you paid the price of thirty years of cocaine abuse? This should end well.
    at least video it imo

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Would it kill you to be a little encouraging occasionally?

Always with the negative waves, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    at least video it imo
    I just fear that what's actually happening is that he's destroying what's left of his septum.