Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: One assumes Putin doesn't speak English.

One assumes Putin doesn't speak English.

So some interpreter is going to have to absorb The Donald's incoherent, rambling, half-formed sentences and try to translate them into Russian. It's an impossible task imo.

WW3 here we come

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    So some interpreter is going to have to absorb The Donald's incoherent, rambling, half-formed sentences and try to translate them into Russian. It's an impossible task imo.

WW3 here we come
    Hang on. Wasn't he a Karla-trained hood for Moscow Centre? Hard to see how he could climb the ladder without speaking English.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hang on. Wasn't he a Karla-trained hood for Moscow Centre? Hard to see how he could climb the ladder without speaking English.
    I've been listening to them again and I'm about to start Tinker Tailor for the fourth time

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've been listening to them again and I'm about to start Tinker Tailor for the fourth time
    I got to Blue At The Mizzen and I just couldn't finish it. Not because it's a bit boring and nothing really happens (although that is true, too), but because I just think on some deep level that I don't really want to finish them.