Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now on to important matters.

Now on to important matters.

My kitchen sink has started back up with water.

But about an hour after I use the dishwasher. There is a gurgling sound and the water goes into the sink but up and down.

How do fix? don't fancy plumber and it happened last night so I couldn't get a plunger etc.
    I poured some cleaner down and it seemed to work, but then it happened again a bit later.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    My kitchen sink has started back up with water.

But about an hour after I use the dishwasher. There is a gurgling sound and the water goes into the sink but up and down.

How do fix? don't fancy plumber and it happened last night so I couldn't get a plunger etc.
    I poured some cleaner down and it seemed to work, but then it happened again a bit later.
    Turn off your water and unscrew your u-bend. It's going to be full of horrible sh1t.

Alternatively, call an exorcist.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Turn off your water and unscrew your u-bend. It's going to be full of horrible sh1t.

Alternatively, call an exorcist.
    I had replaced it when I moved it as it was full of gunk, I tried it last night and the water seems backed up further down the waste pipe so it was full of water and made a big f'n mess when I took the u bend off so put it back on immediately.

now the water is drained a bit I will take it off again.

Plunger and a snake later on imo

I had replaced it when I moved it as it was full of gunk, I tried it last night and the water seems backed up further down the waste pipe so it was full of water and made a big f'n mess when I took the u bend off so put it back on immediately.

Mr. Muscle kitchen drain cleaner, worked a treat on ours.

Or Caustic Soda
    My pipes had gunk at the point where the tube disappears into the wall
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Or Caustic Soda
    My pipes had gunk at the point where the tube disappears into the wall
    oh that's fun stuff it goes mental.

if that don't work or Mr Muscle I'll snake the mother.

I'd say don't bother. Try drain cleaner. Failing that, call a jobby-botherer like Herb.

oh that's fun stuff it goes mental.

if that don't work or Mr Muscle I'll snake the mother.
    Sounds to me like your previous occupier was disposing of bodies in the kitchen sink, f.

Sounds to me like your previous occupier was disposing of bodies in the kitchen sink, f.
    Amateurs. You don't use the kitchen sink for that.

I'd say don't bother. Try drain cleaner. Failing that, call a jobby-botherer like Herb.
    In addition to charging him an eye watering fortune I'll be firing my spam plunger up his missus. It's the musky aroma of jobby in the overalls b. Brings out the primal instincts in a woman