Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *Again* with the Mbappé hyperbole.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That suggests that he plays in the best team in the world.

By that measure, Olivier Giroud could be touted as the wrold's finestr footballer.
    You're not being contrarian, but you are in danger of being cantankerous. The lad is an immensely exciting player to watch and - of course - pundits are going to talk balls. For myself, I think he's fantastic to watch. I'm not interested in comparing him with anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Sir C "...as the wrold's finestr footballer. "

The shakes are starting already c
    Are you having a stroke ?
    I haven't had a drink yet, s.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well he's won the World Cup at age 19. That's a start, I'd say.
    Big wow, Henry did that and then....errr, went on to become one of the best players in the world.

You'd like to see his winkie wouldn't you b? I'll wager the curtains

For myself, I think he's fantastic to watch.
    to your shed would be drawn for a long while if you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Big wow, Henry did that and then....errr, went on to become one of the best players in the world.
    You're going to have Sir C telling you that Henry was a great athlete, but not a great footballer if you're not careful.

You're going to have Sir C telling you that Henry was a great athlete, but not a great footballer if you're not careful.
    I don’t need to tell him that. He has eyes and a brain.

I don’t need to tell him that. He has eyes and a brain.
    You could say the same about Vieira. It would make you an ignorant **** but I guess you are comfortable with the risk of that......

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You could say the same about Vieira. It would make you an ignorant **** but I guess you are comfortable with the risk of that......
    Gracious me no. The last word I'd use to describe Vieira would be 'athlete'.

Gracious me no. The last word I'd use to describe Vieira would be 'athlete'.
    Didn't he have one leg considerably longer than the other? Or was that his cock?

I also thought the Croatian lad dispossessed him quite a few times yesterday. Immense talent and perhaps the most exciting prospect in the world but no where near a Messi or Ronaldo for all round brilliance..