Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I appreciate that Trump has found quite a lot of ways to annoy people but it doesnt

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    I think, violent overthrow of the fascist nation state is a start. So I would advocate a level of militancy unseen since the 1930s.
    It really makes me laugh when you weenies go on about Trump being a fascist, blissfully unaware that US Foreign Policy has essentially been fascistic for the last seventy years. Ever since Operation Paperclip stuffed the CIA with ex-nazis, funnily enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Say a lot for the quality of public debate in this country when the best people can do with their placards is 'Big Orange ****'.
    No, he only found the one way; get elected president. Everyone liked him before that.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    I think, violent overthrow of the fascist nation state is a start. So I would advocate a level of militancy unseen since the 1930s.
    Too late for temper tantrums now, e. It is done. The game is up and Ms. Page has been singing like a canary #MAGA
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Too late for temper tantrums now, e. It is done. The game is up and Ms. Page has been singing like a canary #MAGA
    On the contrary my friend. I am organizing a mass strike. That thing with Amazon yesterday? Me.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Ooh, has she? I missed that. I assume you've seen the creepy Strzok footage. Extraordinary fellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Ooh, has she? I missed that. I assume you've seen the creepy Strzok footage. Extraordinary fellow.
    Yes. Apparently swore the text messages meant precisely what they appeared to say, and not what the eldritch Mr Stork said they meant. Did you ever get to read up on the chap? Fascinating family and friends he has #Kenya #Iran