Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Good luck to him but I’d say Giroud

Good luck to him but I’d say Giroud

can consider himself very fortunate to be a part of that France side.
    Each time they built a chance in front of goal, Greaseman, Mbappe & Pogba appeared to go out of their way to exclude the big oaf from becoming part of it..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    can consider himself very fortunate to be a part of that France side.
    Each time they built a chance in front of goal, Greaseman, Mbappe & Pogba appeared to go out of their way to exclude the big oaf from becoming part of it..
    I still like Olly.

Don't watch intl footie but he didn't want to leave so he's still one of us at heart, even if he plays for Satan Siberia nowadays.

In fact, he's the only Chav of the Abramovic era I wouldn't hang, draw and quarter this instant.

My only gripe with him is that he hardly ever scored crucial goals for us ie the 1st goal, an equaliser or a winner.

I know he did but the majority of his goals would be like when we’re 2-1 up and he bangs in late double for a 4-1 win...that sort of thing.

Picked up on this after I lost some money on him being the 1st goalscorer (go figure)

Bit different to on of my favs...’First Goal’ Freddy. Loved him £££

Still though...100 goals...miles better than that charlatan Alexis.

T’is true, you can’t dislike a player like Giroud but he largely under performed, by his standards in this competition. At least for us, a well timed brace was never far away.
    Likewise Kane, for all his plaudits, fell as flat as a witches tit at the crucial last hurdle, showing a level of finishing normally reserved for the pitches at Wanstead flats..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    T’is true, you can’t dislike a player like Giroud but he largely under performed, by his standards in this competition. At least for us, a well timed brace was never far away.
    Likewise Kane, for all his plaudits, fell as flat as a witches tit at the crucial last hurdle, showing a level of finishing normally reserved for the pitches at Wanstead flats..
    That one when he was two feet from the goal being particularly glaring. I am afraid, when I saw that it was only 1-0 up at halftime, that I feared for you lot. You were too cute and the Croats know how to hunker down, fight like dogs, etc.