Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This man is a monster who is destroying our Once Great Club.

This man is a monster who is destroying our Once Great Club.

Unai Emery says that Jack Wilshere’s departure this summer came about because he could not guarantee him a place in the side.

The England international ended a 17-year association with us and is now a West Ham United player. For Emery and Wilshere, it was a difficult decision.

“The conversation with Wilshere was a very good conversation, very directly, together,” said Emery.

“I explained to him my opinion and how I wanted to create the team, and I wasn’t sure he was going to play in the 11 players.

“Also he explained to me that the decision is not easy for him, but he wanted to chose the best option for him, and every time it is with respect.

“I know this player is important here for the supporters and he grew up here in Arsenal, but I can’t guarantee him a place in the starting 11. It was a tactical, technical decision.

”It is for that reason that he chose to leave here, and I respect this."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Unai Emery says that Jack Wilshere’s departure this summer came about because he could not guarantee him a place in the side.

The England international ended a 17-year association with us and is now a West Ham United player. For Emery and Wilshere, it was a difficult decision.

“The conversation with Wilshere was a very good conversation, very directly, together,” said Emery.

“I explained to him my opinion and how I wanted to create the team, and I wasn’t sure he was going to play in the 11 players.

“Also he explained to me that the decision is not easy for him, but he wanted to chose the best option for him, and every time it is with respect.

“I know this player is important here for the supporters and he grew up here in Arsenal, but I can’t guarantee him a place in the starting 11. It was a tactical, technical decision.

Urine Enema

I like him, he seems to want to change the mentality of the team from social club to football club

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Urine Enema
    If it's warm urine I'm up for it. You have DM.

It’s a bit like the hysterical reaction from the left about Trump. He’s turned conventional wisdom and protocol on its head, in order to achieve his goals.
    In short, Arsene was our cuddly Obama, universally admired but essentially useless. Unai is our Donald
    Last edited by 7sisters; 07-13-2018 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I like him, he seems to want to change the mentality of the team from social club to football club
    Agreed.

If all he does is break the Wengercomfortzone, I'll be happy.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

This man is a monster who is destroying our Once Great Club.
    At least we ain't Chelsea.

This touch of class for their former manager...

Chelsea Football Club and Antonio Conte have parted company.

During Antonio’s time at the club, we won our sixth league title and eighth FA Cup. In the title winning season, the club set a then-record 30 wins in a 38-game Premier League season, as well as a club-record 13 consecutive league victories.

We wish Antonio every success in his future career.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/20...-antonio-conte
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Arsène sold Paul Merson as soon as he could, and Merse was every bit a part of The Arsenal as Jack ever was, if not more so - just saying like

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Arsène sold Paul Merson as soon as he could, and Merse was every bit a part of The Arsenal as Jack ever was, if not more so - just saying like
    Merse was on fire in this match...

Rocky

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Agreed.

If all he does is break the Wengercomfortzone, I'll be happy.
    "I don't promise today we will win. But I can promise you we will work hard."

All wrong, imo. Wrong idea all together. What are we going to work hard for if not to win?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."