Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The general idea leaking out of London Colney is that training is high energy,

The general idea leaking out of London Colney is that training is high energy,

intense and extremely hard.

We're going to be a team of superfit maniacs running around at a thousand miles per hour kicking people up in the air, aren't we?

What have we done?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

We're going to be a team of superfit maniacs running around at a thousand miles per hour kicking people up in the air, aren't we?

What have we done?
    What about the old Persian rugs, though? Are they all going to be bulging, rippling balls of chemically-induced energy capable of running through brick walls?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What about the old Persian rugs, though? Are they all going to be bulging, rippling balls of chemically-induced energy capable of running through brick walls?
    Well he's Spanish, the Turk, isn't he? One assumes he comes with his own medecine cabinet like the rest of them.

What have we done?
    Wenger's out!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Well he's Spanish, the Turk, isn't he? One assumes he comes with his own medecine cabinet like the rest of them.
    Excellent. I expect Torreira will have grown a foot by the next time we see him.

First day back they were there for less than 10 minutes and Uncle Unai makes them do a bleep test.

The look on Bellend’s face

What have we done?
    We're going to be a team of superfit maniacs running around at a thousand miles per hour kicking people up in the air, with Mesut Özil, the most beautiful footballer on the planet

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Mesut Özil, the most beautiful footballer on the planet

oh, you meant beautiful footballer...

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

oh, you meant beautiful footballer...

Both geniuses

Just seen the latest vid...even Bouldie is getting schooled.