Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Yes, because they weren't Spurs players, they were England players. The clue was in the shirt they were wearing.
    Oh, right. Well that changes everything

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Yes it does - you just don't realise because you an immature, arrogant, ignorant piece of ****

It does if you're a rational adult. It doesn't if you're at best juvenile or at worst a tragic c*nt.

It does if you're a rational adult. It doesn't if you're at best juvenile or at worst a tragic c*nt.
    Or perhaps I'm just cognitively consistent?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yes it does - you just don't realise because you an immature, arrogant, ignorant piece of ****
    Someone's a sore loser

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Someone's tired

Or perhaps I'm just cognitively consistent?
    Hating a player because he does something that hurts the club you support is rational (at some level) and cognitively consistent.

Hating a player, regardless of what he is doing now, who once did something that hurt your club is neither rational nor cognitively consistent.

It's just juvenile and pathetic. Did you hate Sol Campbell and refuse to celebrate our unbeaten season because he was once Spurs?

Hating a player because he does something that hurts the club you support is rational (at some level) and cognitively consistent.

Hating a player, regardless of what he is doing now, who once did something that hurt your club is neither rational nor cognitively consistent.

It's just juvenile and pathetic. Did you hate Sol Campbell and refuse to celebrate our unbeaten season because he was once Spurs?
    No, you see, when Sol Campbell signed for Arsenal, he ceased being a Spurs player, voluntarily severing his links with a club I hate, and committing himself to the club I love.

Apart from that it was a ****ing brilliant analogy

No, you see, when Sol Campbell signed for Arsenal, he ceased being a Spurs player, voluntarily severing his links with a club I hate, and committing himself to the club I love.

Apart from that it was a ****ing brilliant analogy
    So your hatred for a player is all consuming and based on his having a contract with a club that you dislike not on his actual actions and the impact they have on the club you support?

And you're claiming that this is rational and cognitively consistent?

So your hatred for a player is all consuming and based on his having a contract with a club that you dislike not on his actual actions and the impact they have on the club you support?

And you're claiming that this is rational and cognitively consistent?
    Rational? Certainly not. But consistent, absolutely.

If the way we both claim to feel about Spurs and its players throughout the year is to mean anything at all, I don't see how you cannot feel even slightly emotionally compromised by supporting an England team comprising so many of them.