Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This new lad, Torreira.

This new lad, Torreira.

He's got those teeth, hasn't he? You know, the ones that look sort of ceramic, or something. They creep me out, those teeth. I had a good friend with such teeth and I could never look at him when he spoke to me, which made our relationship function quite poorly and led to an inevitable misunderstanding, falling out and physical confrontation.

Beware the weird teeth.

he's got braces Sir C.

they seem to be marketing him as an animal though

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    he's got braces Sir C.

animal, yes.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    animal, yes.
    animals have feelings to IUFG.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    he's got braces Sir C.

He's the nasty South American version of N'Golo Kante. I imagine there will be a few stamping incidents, and perhaps the odd elbow swung. Once that sort of thing gets out of hand, he'll have to be sold to Atletico Madrid. We'll probably get three good years out of him before that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's got those teeth, hasn't he? You know, the ones that look sort of ceramic, or something. They creep me out, those teeth. I had a good friend with such teeth and I could never look at him when he spoke to me, which made our relationship function quite poorly and led to an inevitable misunderstanding, falling out and physical confrontation.

Beware the weird teeth.
    I think our policy of only recruiting players with kind faces has gone out of the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    He's the nasty South American version of N'Golo Kante. I imagine there will be a few stamping incidents, and perhaps the odd elbow swung. Once that sort of thing gets out of hand, he'll have to be sold to Atletico Madrid. We'll probably get three good years out of him before that though.
    He’s only been sent off once in his career. By all accounts he’s not the dirty player you describe. He’s actually very un-South American in that respect. Probably because he moved to Italy when he was 17 and is more European in his play.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    He’s only been sent off once in his career. By all accounts he’s not the dirty player you describe. He’s actually very un-South American in that respect. Probably because he moved to Italy when he was 17 and is more European in his play.
    This is all part of the MSM's dirty campaign to undermine him by influencing referees to be unnecessarily harsh with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think our policy of only recruiting players with kind faces has gone out of the window.
    We used to sdign polite, charming young gentlemen like Walcott, Fabregas, Denilson, Rosicky, Eduardo, Clichy and Gibbs.

Look at us now. What have we become?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We used to sdign polite, charming young gentlemen like Walcott, Fabregas, Denilson, Rosicky, Eduardo, Clichy and Gibbs.

Look at us now. What have we become?
    FFS. We gave up Gilberto for that ****.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”