Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald absolutely ripping into the krauts, here.

The Donald absolutely ripping into the krauts, here.

What's he saying there?

Corbz was right when he said we should hire Trump for the Brexit negotiations. Actually I said it myself the day before he did, so I expect he reads AWIMB.

Ok, he didn't exactly say that before some pedant points it out but not far off.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There's a whole generation of politicians and technocrats around the world who simply don't know what's hit them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    What's he saying there?

Corbz was right when he said we should hire Trump for the Brexit negotiations. Actually I said it myself the day before he did, so I expect he reads AWIMB.

Ok, he didn't exactly say that before some pedant points it out but not far off.
    He's pointing out that Germany is supposed to be defending NATO from Russia, but is in its pocket due to energy deals.

He's pointing out that Germany is supposed to be defending NATO from Russia, but is in its pocket due to energy deals.
    Pffft. He's saying that for the jackals at home. Russia is not attacking NATO and has no intention of doing so. NATO is encircling Russia though.

What's he saying there?

Umm, Boris said that, not Corbz.

Pffft. He's saying that for the jackals at home. Russia is not attacking NATO and has no intention of doing so. NATO is encircling Russia though.
    Encircling Russia?

Can you think of a single reason why the former countires of the Warsaw Pact and the Baltic States might be nervous enough of the cuddly Russian bear to wish to join a strong military alliance? Just one reason?

I'll give you a clue. 45 years of brutal Russian occupation. Howzat?

The entire history of Russia since Peter The Great has been about Russia attempting to expand its territories, a. NATO wasn't developed for a laugh. It was developed as a westward check to that historical reality. It still exists for that purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Encircling Russia?

Can you think of a single reason why the former countires of the Warsaw Pact and the Baltic States might be nervous enough of the cuddly Russian bear to wish to join a strong military alliance? Just one reason?

I'll give you a clue. 45 years of brutal Russian occupation. Howzat?
    True.

And if you look at the world from above, you understand why fear of encirclement has been engrained in the Russian psyche since the Tsars.

It gets repetitive. You must see that. We're on the cusp of getting bored with him over Stateside.