Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Last night's game was very reassuring. In the unlikely event of England beating

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think if they go through to the final, they will lose by at least two clear goals and very possibly more.
    In Maguire we trust*

* to fúck it up
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Mbappe really is an incredible player to watch.

Still, at this stage you have to say England have a great chance here. They can and will beat Croatia tonight and I expect a tight final.

I honestly think England may well win this
    Mbappe is fast, it's true. Almost as fast as Walcott in his pomp, I would say.

I confess, I was slightly surprised by the reaction to his little trick in the box; the commentary team, pundits and commenters on social media seemed to join as one in a sort of cosmic simultaneous orgasm, as if no footballer had ever rolled a ball backwards off his studs before.

A useful trick, efficently perfomed, certainly. Nice to watch, definitely. A reason to blow your muck into your dunghampers? No.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    In Maguire we trust*

* to fúck it up
    There was a kid at my school who had a head like that. He gloried in the nickname 'Buckethead'.

We were quite the sophisticates.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Mbappe is fast, it's true. Almost as fast as Walcott in his pomp, I would say.

I confess, I was slightly surprised by the reaction to his little trick in the box; the commentary team, pundits and commenters on social media seemed to join as one in a sort of cosmic simultaneous orgasm, as if no footballer had ever rolled a ball backwards off his studs before.

A useful trick, efficently perfomed, certainly. Nice to watch, definitely. A reason to blow your muck into your dunghampers? No.
    I agree about the trick, I must admit. There were much more exciting aspects of his game on display last night.

It's just a shame he plays for a towelhead's vanity project rather than a proper club.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There was a kid at my school who had a head like that. He gloried in the nickname 'Buckethead'.

We were quite the sophisticates.
    I usually associate heads like that with severe inbreeding. Has anyone checked to see if he's got webbed feet?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Glorious failure.

Mark my words.
    not really a failure. they have done far better than anyone expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    not really a failure. they have done far better than anyone expected.
    Largely thanks to an extraordinarily lucky draw, tbf.

Croatia, there is literally no chance of them beating that French team

Also, I've fallen even further in with Mbappe and fantasise about him tearing England's lumbering centre halves an entirely new arsehole apiece.
    Come on Berni, stop acting like a Scot, Irish or Welsher. And a Corbster
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

I think if they go through to the final, they will lose by at least two clear goals and very possibly more.
    I'd take that right now just to beat the Kravats tonight. I liked their 98 team, but not this one.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Come on Berni, stop acting like a Scot, Irish or Welsher. And a Corbster
    or a ****.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar