Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Last night's game was very reassuring. In the unlikely event of England beating

Last night's game was very reassuring. In the unlikely event of England beating

Croatia, there is literally no chance of them beating that French team

Also, I've fallen even further in with Mbappe and fantasise about him tearing England's lumbering centre halves an entirely new arsehole apiece.
    Last edited by Burney; 07-11-2018 at 08:07 AM.

There's whistling past the graveyard b then there's bellowing out a hopeful aria...

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Also, I've fallen even further in with Mbappe and fantasise about him tearing that England's lumbering centre halves an entirely new arsehole apiece.
    It's comin' home!

Also, I've fallen even further in with Mbappe and fantasise about him tearing that England's lumbering centre halves an entirely new arsehole apiece.
    It's a shame that so much of Mbappe's approach play lands at the feet of Giroud. At times last night it was like watching Henry and Jeffers again. Also, how can Giroud not have managed a shot on target during the entire World Cup? How is that even possible, playing in that team? Even when he was being **** at Arsenal, he always threw in the odd good moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    It's comin' home!
    No. It's not.

No. It's not.
    Glorious failure.

Mark my words.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Glorious failure.

Mark my words.
    I'm hoping it could be abject rather than glorious, as England run headlong into the reality of their limitations.

I'm hoping it could be abject rather than glorious, as England run headlong into the reality of their limitations.
    Apparently "they are all heroes, whatever the outcome tonight" according to the bint on Radio 2 this morning.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Also, I've fallen even further in with Mbappe and fantasise about him tearing England's lumbering centre halves an entirely new arsehole apiece.
    Mbappe really is an incredible player to watch.

Still, at this stage you have to say England have a great chance here. They can and will beat Croatia tonight and I expect a tight final.

I honestly think England may well win this

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

Still, at this stage you have to say England have a great chance here. They can and will beat Croatia tonight and I expect a tight final.

I honestly think England may well win this
    I think if they go through to the final, they will lose by at least two clear goals and very possibly more.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    one to watch for the future there, Clive.