Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Four Osprey helicopters just flew overhead

Four Osprey helicopters just flew overhead

What a weird looking machine that is ?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I've been looking at these here displays today and they're very nice and everything, but I counted about 26 Typhoons, which is a significant chunk of our operational air force. What happens if Vlad decides today's the day he wants to bomb Scarborough? Is there anyone left to stop him?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've been looking at these here displays today and they're very nice and everything, but I counted about 26 Typhoons, which is a significant chunk of our operational air force. What happens if Vlad decides today's the day he wants to bomb Scarborough? Is there anyone left to stop him?
    Is there anyone who would want to? Scarborough' biggest gift to the world was David Coverdale, and he was just a **** Ian Gillan.

He could do that any time between 17:00 on a Friday and 09:00 on Mondays, during which time RAF airfields are closed.

I shít you not. They close for the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Is there anyone who would want to? Scarborough' biggest gift to the world was David Coverdale, and he was just a **** Ian Gillan.
    Did you ever hear Coverdale speak? He sounded ridiculously posh - despite clearly not being.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He could do that any time between 17:00 on a Friday and 09:00 on Mondays, during which time RAF airfields are closed.

A am agape with amazement. How...just how? Fvckssake, even I work until 5.30 on a Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

So if the russians were to invade we would rather they did it during office hours?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Those things that all set off from Ipswich this morning?

They made a terrible racket.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Did you ever hear Coverdale speak? He sounded ridiculously posh - despite clearly not being.
    Hmmm, yes. He used to refer to Ritchie Blackmore as Riccardo. I have no idea why.

**** (him, not Ritchie)

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    So if the russians were to invade we would rather they did it during office hours?
    To be fair, attacking when everyone's watching the World Cup is EXACTLY the sort of sneaky trick I'd expect Ivan to pull - particularly now they've been knocked out. We need to be on full alert from 7pm tomorrow imo.