Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to The Arsenal Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    I saw Denilson score a screamer for us once. We won 2-0 and Bendtner scored a cracking header for the other. I miss those days
    I remember that one. Newcastle, wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    I saw Denilson score a screamer for us once. We won 2-0 and Bendtner scored a cracking header for the other. I miss those days
    He scored a screamer at Everton on the opening day as well.

Great little footballer.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I remember that one. Newcastle, wasn't it?
    Nicosia got me a ticket. I bought him a beer...
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Maybe someone will dig out the infamous clip of Denilson gently jogging backwards while Rooney steamed past him on his way to scoring the winner.
    Who was we playing when he just fell over in the middle of the pitch? That and Coquelin bouncing off Hazard’s arse are two standout memories when it comes to the rubbish DMs we’ve had since Flamini. This new guy made Ronaldo bounce off his arse so he automatically becomes better than the previous two.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Who was we playing when he just fell over in the middle of the pitch? That and Coquelin bouncing off Hazard’s arse are two standout memories when it comes to the rubbish DMs we’ve had since Flamini. This new guy made Ronaldo bounce off his arse so he automatically becomes better than the previous two.
    It's not all about arse-bouncing, bgm

This doesn’t solve the Xhaka problem though.

You can have Vieira, Gilberto and Parlour behind him and he will still be s hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    That surprises me about Le Coq. One of the harder players we've had recently. Hardly shy of putting himself about.

Always thought he was underrated. Then again, like Wenger would know a defensive midfielder if he saw one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    This doesn’t solve the Xhaka problem though.

You can have Vieira, Gilberto and Parlour behind him and he will still be s hit.
    Nothing wrong with Xhaka that a good manager couldn't sort out, Tone. Other than his mobility, which is only a leetle beet sh1te.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Nothing wrong with Xhaka that a good manager couldn't sort out, Tone. Other than his mobility, which is only a leetle beet sh1te.
    Will be an interesting development, that one. As will Ramsey if he stays. Imagine if Ramsey was brilliant all along and it was just Wenger making him look clueless, **** and totally ****ing clueless and ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Will be an interesting development, that one. As will Ramsey if he stays. Imagine if Ramsey was brilliant all along and it was just Wenger making him look clueless, **** and totally ****ing clueless and ****.
    Even considering my bias against the mirror loving, Welsh c*nt - if I had to bet, I'd bet he isn't in the first 11 by Christmas and Una has had enough of him.