Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Welcome to The Arsenal Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Denilson was rubbish.
    You speak too highly of him.

Useless ****.

Denilson, not you.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Even considering my bias against the mirror loving, Welsh c*nt - if I had to bet, I'd bet he isn't in the first 11 by Christmas and Una has had enough of him.
    He may not be there at all. Still hasn't signed a new deal as far as I know....

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Getting all the business done early Arsene who?
    I'm baffled. Surely the transfer market doesn't really begin until after the World Cup finishes? Until then it's a 'quiet market' and 'no clubs are really active'

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    I'm baffled. Surely the transfer market doesn't really begin until after the World Cup finishes? Until then it's a 'quiet market' and 'no clubs are really active'
    To be fair, this transfer didnt happen until his side were knocked out of the world cup and, aside from an old bloke on a free, the other players we signed were too **** to be at the World Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    The bloke you’re still so desperate to slag isn’t there any more. The bloke who delivered you doubles and an unbeaten season and the best football you’ll ever see. He’s gone.

So why not leave him alone?