Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Apparently The Office is 17 years old today.

Apparently The Office is 17 years old today.

I vividly remember turning it on at random and watching open-mouthed for 5 minutes, trying to decide if it was real or not, then realising it was a work of true genius.

He may be a bit of a twát, but wd gervais. And wd merchant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I vividly remember turning it on at random and watching open-mouthed for 5 minutes, trying to decide if it was real or not, then realising it was a work of true genius.

very different, at the time, I suppose.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

That and Peep Show are two of the great comedy shows of that time. Nothing has really come close since.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    That and Peep Show are two of the great comedy shows of that time. Nothing has really come close since.
    Well there are The Blacks. Chris Rock, Dave Chapelle, Bernie Mac. What about them then.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Well there are The Blacks. Chris Rock, Dave Chapelle, Bernie Mac. What about them then.
    Meerkins. Don't count.

Use to enjoy Big Train too
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I was thinking of a joke from The Office yesterday when I realised that this new midfielder we are apparently buying is originally from Fray Bentos

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Meerkins. Don't count.

Use to enjoy Big Train too
    You do realize there's a Meerkin version of the office. Some would say as beloved as its squirrelly forbear.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Knowing Me, Knowing You was fantastic and for the since bit you must be forgetting The Inbetweeners.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

The one thing I liked with the US show was that it went off in a completely different direction and became its own show rather than a really bad copy.

The episode that starts with the fake fire drill is pretty awesome. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I was thinking of a joke from The Office yesterday when I realised that this new midfielder we are apparently buying is originally from Fray Bentos
    That was his answer to the question at the quiz night, "Name the Cuban leader who’s been in power since the revolution of 1959”