Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So the pikeys have moved into a village just over from me

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Ah, only when the purpose of the gathering tresspassers is to cause 'nuisance' or 'illegal' in itself - rave, hunt sabotage, etc. ****s. :repetitivebeats:
    They are preventing cricket from being played. What could be more of a nuisance than that???

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    They are preventing cricket from being played. What could be more of a nuisance than that???
    In that case, they are doing a public service. wd the diddycoys imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I just read an article which seems a bit of a contradiction, for instance there is this bit:

'The council or landowner can contact the police if a traveller site is trespassing and they can be immediately evicted from the site if there are two or more people, they have six or more vehicles parked on the land or one of them has caused damage or behaved in a threatening or abusive manner.'

However later on it says that the council will have to go through the courts etc etc. Given that they are preventing cricket being played on the green I'd think the council will push it but as you say, sounds like it could take months.
    Surely you live in the sort of village where the Lord of the Manor is friends* with the Chief Constable.

*in the Masons with

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Surely you live in the sort of village where the Lord of the Manor is friends* with the Chief Constable.

*in the Masons with
    It's Surrey, la.

The Lord of the Manor will be probably be a gangster*, so it will get sorted anyway.

* or banker. same thing really.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

about a week ago.

There will be no more cricket in Shalford until the 25 or so caravans currently occupying the cricket green are gone. Lord knows what effect the caravan parked on the wicket is having. Normally there is a cricket match several times during the week in the late afternoon and then one on each of Saturday and Sunday. But no more. And the football pitch next to the cricket pitch is no longer available as it is also packed with them.

I'm guessing the burglary rate in the area has gone up, as I discovered a few weeks ago. Question is, how can it take so long for the council to get rid of them? Surely they have no right to stay and the old bill can just come around and evict?

Seems strange they can stay so long.
    These fellows love their coursing, so first things first, any half-decent hounds you have about the place; keep them safe and out of sight for the duration.

Of course, ordinarily, you'd have enough hunting rifles and M16s ready, available and in good regular, working order so the swaggering gippos give your sleepy village a miss in the first place. As it is, it seems you're going to have to pay them off if you want them away quickly, if only to the next village along. That always works; it's a good little earner for them.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

about a week ago.

There will be no more cricket in Shalford until the 25 or so caravans currently occupying the cricket green are gone. Lord knows what effect the caravan parked on the wicket is having. Normally there is a cricket match several times during the week in the late afternoon and then one on each of Saturday and Sunday. But no more. And the football pitch next to the cricket pitch is no longer available as it is also packed with them.

I'm guessing the burglary rate in the area has gone up, as I discovered a few weeks ago. Question is, how can it take so long for the council to get rid of them? Surely they have no right to stay and the old bill can just come around and evict?

We had pikeys move in to the park behind my house last year. They were gone within 24 hours. The police did their job very well.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

about a week ago.

It's all the fault of lefty do-gooders, WES. Back in the good old days, the gamekeepers and dogs would have been set on them and they'd have been burned out if they didn't get the hint. Now we have to pretend that inveterate criminality and indigence constitutes a 'culture' and has to be respected.

Did you read about the brewery they destroyed up in Lancashire while the police stood aside and did fvck all? The sort of story that makes you think Hitler had a point when it came to these cvnts.

https://www.thedrinksbusiness.com/20...ge-at-brewery/

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Did you read about the brewery they destroyed up in Lancashire while the police stood aside and did fvck all?
    https://www.thedrinksbusiness.com/20...ge-at-brewery/
    Any arrests been made, I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Any arrests been made, I wonder?
    They eventually arrested five of the 100 who trashed the place - but only after being publicly shamed into doing so. Useless plod cvnts.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    They eventually arrested five of the 100 who trashed the place - but only after being publicly shamed into doing so. Useless plod cvnts.
    the real crime here being the waste of 1,700 pints of beer, of course.