Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: So the pikeys have moved into a village just over from me

I don't remember ever having to step over quite so many people in London tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, I had to take a fvcking kraut to task on Twitter recently when he sneered that the British don't travel very well and he prefers them 'in their natural habitat'. Needless to say, p, I went in two-footed, pointing out that I was sure that much of Europe wished Germans had remained 'in their natural habitat' during the 20th Century and that we had to leave our 'natural habitat' twice in 30 years in order to stop his lot murdering everyone. He seemed surprised that I would bring up something so gauche as his nation's remarkable record of mass murder and accused me of 'living in the past'. Cvnt.

I really think we're beyond the apologetic German these days. They now think it should all be forgiven and forgotten and expect everyone to go along with this. Not on my fvcking watch.
    They're rather like fat cvunts who completely fall to pieces when you call them fat cvnts. Then it occurs to you that nobody ever calls them that, do they.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."