Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone watching Wimbledon

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm hoping for a complete breakdown in relations with Russia leading to war and nuclear armageddon. Far preferable to Spurs winning the World Cup.
    That would require us to have someone in charge. We're currently being 'governed' by a collection of limp sacks of meat who appear to draw their political opinions from the more far-fetched offerings of Guardian columnists.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    The spursy element will take over, sc.

Losing in the final - glorious failure. Then counted as a massive success, a la them

:thirdinatwohorserace:
    That would have happened by now.

No, I'm afraid Spurs are about to win the world cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That would have happened by now.

No, I'm afraid Spurs are about to win the world cup.
    As Belgium.

Just as Spursy as England, AND dear old Neg gets to go on about it forever. Did you know he used to a little bit cheer on Man City when Kompany was playing for them at our place?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm hoping for a complete breakdown in relations with Russia leading to war and nuclear armageddon. Far preferable to Spurs winning the World Cup.
    I agree, B. The Stalinist Tsar has now murdered a wholly innocent British bint on our own soil.

The Sperzers, the rest of the ****s and our Welbz should be summoned home immediately.

If it leads to nukes, so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    As Belgium.

Just as Spursy as England, AND dear old Neg gets to go on about it forever. Did you know he used to a little bit cheer on Man City when Kompany was playing for them at our place?
    Bald bulb-headed ****.

Neg, not Vince.

That would require us to have someone in charge. We're currently being 'governed' by a collection of limp sacks of meat who appear to draw their political opinions from the more far-fetched offerings of Guardian columnists.
    Much as I detest he Graun's identity politics nowadays, tbf to them, I don't remember Owen Jones et al suggesting the govt round up every British subject with a touch of the tar brush about them and deporting them to the West indies with the advice "Your brummie accent is a bit of a give away, old boy. Try to sound Jamaican."

Nor have I noticed the Tories appointing a bloke in a skirt as women's minister* which is what the Graun advises.

*Do we still have a women's minister? I'm sure we used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    As Belgium.

But losing to Belgium will piss off the Brexit-type Ingerlund fans.

And on the centenary of us starting the final push for their liberation, to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Much as I detest he Graun's identity politics nowadays, tbf to them, I don't remember Owen Jones et al suggesting the govt round up every British subject with a touch of the tar brush about them and deporting them to the West indies with the advice "Your brummie accent is a bit of a give away, old boy. Try to sound Jamaican."

Nor have I noticed the Tories appointing a bloke in a skirt as women's minister* which is what the Graun advises.

*Do we still have a women's minister? I'm sure we used to.
    We have a new one pretty much each week - bless the little darlings, they probably can't make up their mind if they want the job

I sawthis won in the Graudain the other day. The musings of a complete mental imo

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...cant-open-jars
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I sawthis won in the Graudain the other day. The musings of a complete mental imo

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...cant-open-jars
    Mad as a bag of snakes.