Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Can someone tell me where you’re at with Brexit?

Indeed A. That's the best bit. Forced into an alliance with the great unwashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Where have you been, 7s? The "middle class do-gooders" despise the great unwashed as much as the traditional old Bufton-Tufton right did.
    I have every confidence the do gooders will direct the unwashed towards the role of foot infantry. That way they can get the measure of the crusties range for their archers and boiling tar projectiles.

Yep. Fairly sure Kimi is not "that kind of driver", whatever Ferrari might offer him to help Seb. Perhaps Lewis should be looking a bit closer at his own start off the line.

Cracking race though. I suppose Lewis was just sore at not winning at home six years in a row or whatever the stat was he was after.
    He has since apologised for his comments - seems like he had a hard race. I was listening to the T20 international while trying to recover from Saturday

Please tell me you resisted singing that dreadful Ingerlund chant, LA ? I’m fighting the temptation to purchase several large sugar glass, magnum sized bottles, in order to break them over the heads of those who believe its de riiguer to wink at you knowingly while saying, “it’s coming home”
    Last edited by 7sisters; 07-09-2018 at 02:08 PM.

Bo Jo gone now.

It's all kicking off.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Please tell me you resisted singing that dreadful Ingerlund chant, LA ? I’m fighting the temptation to purchase several large sugar glass, magnum sized bottles, in order to break them over the heads of those who believe its deriguer to wink at you knowingly while saying, “it’s coming home”
    I know one is supposed to be all po-faced about it, but I found it quite funny that they invaded an IKEA and started chucking scatter cushions about. What are these occasions for if not a bit of harmless misrule?

Please tell me you resisted singing that dreadful Ingerlund chant, LA ? I’m fighting the temptation to purchase several large sugar glass, magnum sized bottles, in order to break them over the heads of those who believe its de riiguer to wink at you knowingly while saying, “it’s coming home”
    God, no 7. Give me some credit. Almost as bad as German people wearing England shirts

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I know one is supposed to be all po-faced about it, but I found it quite funny that they invaded an IKEA and started chucking scatter cushions about. What are these occasions for if not a bit of harmless misrule?
    I liked the chap falling though the roof of a bus shelter. You'd pay a stuntman good money for that sort of bantz.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No harm in a bit of good humoured bantz but there’s always a bit of an invisible line with an element of da yoot of today.
    Mrs 7 was loading the car at the local supermarket at the same time as the sh*tfaced were pouring out of the nearby council estate watering hole, post match. Within minutes they were showering the car park with c*nt this and f*ck that, to the astonishment of mother’s and small children.
    No sense of time and place, see ?

I liked the chap falling though the roof of a bus shelter. You'd pay a stuntman good money for that sort of bantz.
    I don't even care that much about them jumping on an ambulance. I mean tick them off by all means, but let's not get all silly about it.

No harm in a bit of good humoured bantz but there’s always a bit of an invisible line with an element of da yoot of today.
    Mrs 7 was loading the car at the local supermarket at the same time as the sh*tfaced were pouring out of the nearby council estate watering hole, post match. Within minutes they were showering the car park with c*nt this and f*ck that, to the astonishment of mother’s and small children.
    No sense of time and place, see ?
    Oh, yes. And I do wonder if anyone has put plans in place for if/when England do get knocked out and it kicks off. I know my fellow countrymen well enough to know that, when p1ssed out of their minds during one of the hottest spells in recorded history, they are unlikely to greet being knocked out of the World Cup with nothing more than a shrug and a stoic grin.