Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Two new signings :cloud9:

Two new signings :cloud9:

David Ornstein
    @bbcsport_david
    Two medicals taking place at Arsenal today - 22-year-old Uruguay midfielder Lucas Torreira from Sampdoria and 19-year-old France Under-20 midfielder Matteo Guendouzi from Lorient. Torreira key signing for immediate term, Guendouzi high-potential prospect for future #AFC #URU #FRA

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    David Ornstein
    @bbcsport_david
    Two medicals taking place at Arsenal today - 22-year-old Uruguay midfielder Lucas Torreira from Sampdoria and 19-year-old France Under-20 midfielder Matteo Guendouzi from Lorient. Torreira key signing for immediate term, Guendouzi high-potential prospect for future #AFC #URU #FRA
    I'm slightly worried about this Matteo person, BGS.

A quick glance suggests to me that as Park Chu-Young was to the Korean market, so this person might be to the LGTB market.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

A quick glance suggests to me that as Park Chu-Young was to the Korean market, so this person might be to the LGTB market.
    I’ve watched some YouTube videos. He looks like David Luiz but plays like Vieira.

token LGBT signing?

I suppose it was about time...saw I’d have the largest gay supporters group in the world.

Well done Sven and Terry Benidict imo

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

I’ve watched some YouTube videos. He looks like David Luiz but plays like Vieira.
    I started to watch one but got bored, they showed him finishing a simple header about 6 times.

So he's a central midfielder then? Certainly doesn't look like he would play like Vieira, if you see what I mean.

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”