Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lunch

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It was as depressing as I feared. Like eating hummus off a telephone directory.

Do you still get telephone directories, I wonder? Remember how the London one was about 5 massive volumes?
    I remember having four in the 70s. Used to have fun as a kid going through them looking for silly names. Fairly sure they are extinct now. Especially post GDPR.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    "Summer means plump summer berries, crunchy asparagus, Jersey Royals, rainbow radish and Nutbourne tomatoes"

And then they have the nerve to trade on the live musical heritage of the place THEY destroyed.

I'm glad I got to play there one last time in the last week or two of of it's life.
    I did pop in last time I was back - was more upset by the prices than the change in decor. And the lack of Taytos

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I did pop in last time I was back - was more upset by the prices than the change in decor. And the lack of Taytos
    This used to work, but worth a try still.

Next time you are over - register your email address with them and put your date of birth as during your visit.
    They send you a voucher for two free drinks for your birthday.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”