Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lunch

Lunch

I’ve bought wholemeal pitta by mistake. This is going to taste of disappointment and bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I’ve bought wholemeal pitta by mistake. This is going to taste of disappointment and bad decisions.
    a small charcuterie board* with cheeses and olives.

well, it is Friday.

* its actually all thrown together in Tupperware box
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Bread, meat, beer

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Bread, meat, beer
    Superfluous bread and meat there, la
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Mexican. El Grito, Dublin 2.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Superfluous bread and meat there, la
    It's going to be a long day, i. I have also bought crisps

2 Sam’s Chicken Blaze Fillet Burgers and a protein shake

Yesterday was Leg day in the gym ):

It's going to be a long day, i. I have also bought crisps
    Talking of drinking foods...

I found out that my local kebab shop will sell me a full tray of kebab meat for a £5 rather than charge £8 for a large doner.

I had some pitta breads made a simple salad, loads of sriracha - 2 massive kebabs!
    Half of the second one went in the bin, mind you, but I'm calling that a right result.

Anyway, you'll now want a kebab later. No need for thanks

Bread, meat, beer
    You nicked redg's breakfast!

You are one of his doggies and I claim my five pounds.

Really enjoyed it last night. Packed Lords, beautiful evening, massive piss-up basically. Back and forth - cruising to an easy win then four down for one run. Sterling MOTM. Bravo, after bowling well at the death nearly chucked away the win by skying it - then saved by Cartwright.

Best moment was Morkel dropping a catch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You nicked redg's breakfast!

You are one of his doggies and I claim my five pounds.

Really enjoyed it last night. Packed Lords, beautiful evening, massive piss-up basically. Back and forth - cruising to an easy win then four down for one run. Sterling MOTM. Bravo, after bowling well at the death nearly chucked away the win by skying it - then saved by Cartwright.

Best moment was Morkel dropping a catch.
    Managed to catch our innings - fantastic and brainless in equal measure. Loved that Stirling actually adapted to the pitch and checked a lot of his shots without losing power as opposed to hitting through (and up) like so many of the batsmen. Bravo was particularly stupid. Morkel with the no balls, misfields and dropped catch was a star