Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: 'Flat pack mugs'

'Flat pack mugs'

'We'll smash the granny out of them'

Greatest thing I ever heard on Eastenders

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    'We'll smash the granny out of them'

Greatest thing I ever heard on Eastenders

how is Arthur Fowler after all his mentals?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    how is Arthur Fowler after all his mentals?
    When Eastenders first started I was living with some mental chick in Ramsgate, and she was mad for it, so i must have seen the first 6 months of episodes.

I haven't seen it since, thank God. I remember the pub landlord and landlady and their fat daughter, and some bird who was a bit punky, and an ugly kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    When Eastenders first started I was living with some mental chick in Ramsgate, and she was mad for it, so i must have seen the first 6 months of episodes.

I haven't seen it since, thank God. I remember the pub landlord and landlady and their fat daughter, and some bird who was a bit punky, and an ugly kid.
    I just remember it being bleak. Everyone in it was ugly and it seemed to have a dominant colour scheme of concrete grey and piss-stain yellow. Much like Ramsgate.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I just remember it being bleak. Everyone in it was ugly and it seemed to have a dominant colour scheme of concrete grey and piss-stain yellow. Much like Ramsgate.
    Ramsgate at that time wasn't so much bleak as terrifyingly violent. I mean, I moved out of Brockley to go their, and Ramsgate was ten times as violent. The pub I used to drink in was closed for a while after a bloke was stabbed to death in it; it re-opened for about 6 months, and then someone got shot.

The local night club in which I spent my Saturday evenings... my God. It makes me shudder now to think of it.

All worth it, of course, for she was what we might call a proper nasty sort.

Sir C "I remember the pub landlord and landlady and their fat daughter"

The fat daughter is still in it
    She's pushing 50 and is built like a box
    10 characters? Pile of cund.