Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm off to Lords in a moment for the T20 London Derby

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm off to Lords in a moment for the T20 London Derby

Haven't decided which pubs to pop into en-route. Maybe The Engineer in Primrose Hill and The New Inn in St John's Wood

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Haven't decided which pubs to pop into en-route. Maybe The Engineer in Primrose Hill and The New Inn in St John's Wood
    I haven't been to Primrose Hill in over two years, a.

I miss my lunchtime appointments in Primrose Hill with my gak man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

How many party bags would you hoover up of an afternoon/evening?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    How many party bags would you hoover up of an afternoon/evening?
    Party bags? To what are you referring? If you mean grams, I should say that for the period 1985 - 2008, I would enjoy perhaps 6 grams over a weekend and 3 grams or so during the week. Between 2008 and 2016, this was probably halved.

Party bags? To what are you referring? If you mean grams, I should say that for the period 1985 - 2008, I would enjoy perhaps 6 grams over a weekend and 3 grams or so during the week. Between 2008 and 2016, this was probably halved.

A party bag is the sealed back rammed full of beak that your dealer gives you.

Nigh on 10g a week. That’s impressive by anyone’s standards. Still, your body thanks you for giving it up. Not very becoming for a gentleman.

Nigh on 10g a week. That’s impressive by anyone’s standards. Still, your body thanks you for giving it up. Not very becoming for a gentleman.
    A party bag? Have you been reading the Daily Mail again, you maniac? This concept exists only in your head.

And you know about as much about behaving as a gentleman as wes knows about food and football.

"Beak"? What the hell you talking about? You mean a drug, I assume?

Midweek.

For shame.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Midweek.

For shame.
    A couple of sharpeners after work, sw. Just to take the edge off, as it were.

I've not been for a few months. I'm sure Chalcott Square is still among the most gorgeous spots in London. Primrose Hill was never quite the same since the Trojka closed down. Wonderful Russian restaurant, with Slavic classical and Jewish folk toons played on the violin by a Pole named Andrej. Actually run by Ukrainians from the Donbass, IIRC. If they went home they've probably been tortured and killed by the Kiev nazis by now.