Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm off to Lords in a moment for the T20 London Derby

I'm off to Lords in a moment for the T20 London Derby

Haven't decided which pubs to pop into en-route. Maybe The Engineer in Primrose Hill and The New Inn in St John's Wood

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Haven't decided which pubs to pop into en-route. Maybe The Engineer in Primrose Hill and The New Inn in St John's Wood
    I haven't been to Primrose Hill in over two years, a.

I miss my lunchtime appointments in Primrose Hill with my gak man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

How many party bags would you hoover up of an afternoon/evening?

Have fun. May your team win

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I've not been for a few months. I'm sure Chalcott Square is still among the most gorgeous spots in London. Primrose Hill was never quite the same since the Trojka closed down. Wonderful Russian restaurant, with Slavic classical and Jewish folk toons played on the violin by a Pole named Andrej. Actually run by Ukrainians from the Donbass, IIRC. If they went home they've probably been tortured and killed by the Kiev nazis by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Who are the Middlesex dangermen, LA? I've not been paying attention recently.

Odettes was a favourite haunt, back in the 90’s.. Many a happy lunch hour in the garden room with the slidey roof panels..

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    C'mon the away team!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    How many party bags would you hoover up of an afternoon/evening?
    Party bags? To what are you referring? If you mean grams, I should say that for the period 1985 - 2008, I would enjoy perhaps 6 grams over a weekend and 3 grams or so during the week. Between 2008 and 2016, this was probably halved.

Who are the Middlesex dangermen, LA? I've not been paying attention recently.
    Hopefully Paul Stirling will continue his recent form - from the one-day cup anyway, didn't do too well against India. Him and Malan opening the batting are key. Leetle bit light in the bowling but will be interesting to see how effective Dwayne Bravo is. Nathan Sowter - young leggie is one to watch out for, as is Tom Helm, who can be quite sharpish