Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gin though. Isn't it a bit, you know...thin? Like a nice drink of water.

I use Hendricks for all of my cocktails although I’ve found when making a Negroni that I quite prefer the Campari on it’s own with soda o:

Current cocktail of choice is the Sazerac...even procured a bottle of the whiskey itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I use Hendricks for all of my cocktails although I’ve found when making a Negroni that I quite prefer the Campari on it’s own with soda o:

Current cocktail of choice is the Sazerac...even procured a bottle of the whiskey itself.
    Still time to delete this before Sir C sees this, t. He can become quite angry over Negronis

The sazerack is a fine drink t, but actually it's really the little brother to the True King: The Vieux Carré

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The sazerack is a fine drink t, but actually it's really the little brother to the True King: The Vieux Carré
    What's this? Criticising God's own gin and tonic? The drink that sustained an empire 'gay'?

You absolute rotter!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What's this? Criticising God's own gin and tonic? The drink that sustained an empire 'gay'?

You absolute rotter!
    He thinks Vodka is gay, which might come as a shock to Eastern Europe
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

You absolute rotter!
    Nonsense, it was the stengah which sustained the empire.

The G&T was medicinal only.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Nonsense, it was the stengah which sustained the empire.

The G&T was medicinal only.
    Brandy and soda was the proper chap's drink. Whisky was a touch louche. Either way, you're still a rotter for being beastly about gin and tonic.

Brandy and soda was the proper chap's drink. Whisky was a touch louche. Either way, you're still a rotter for being beastly about gin and tonic.
    You're talking utter bóllocks again, but doing it confidently, in the hope you'll get away with it.

:sigh: We've talked about this, man. It's unbecoming.

Thoughts on this Sir C....lol

Thoughts on this Sir C....lol

Dear God. Pure gay.