Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Burney - you seem to have closed that thread, but re the avocado

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Me: ‘Avocado is a foodstuff for cůnts’
    WES: ‘I think avocado’s great’
    Me: ‘QED’
    I was always indifferent until I discovered the delights of pouring a puddle of soy sauce into the stone crater and a few turns with the pepper mill..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I was always indifferent until I discovered the delights of pouring a puddle of soy sauce into the stone crater and a few turns with the pepper mill..
    Worcester sauce also works well. Balsamic vinegar makes a nice change.

Lemon and salt works wonders too
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Hmmm - could see that working. Salt is the key. Salt drags avocado from slightly boring to undeniable genius. With the salt and umami of soy this could be a winner. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Hmmm - could see that working. Salt is the key. Salt drags avocado from slightly boring to undeniable genius. With the salt and umami of soy this could be a winner. Cheers.
    Chilli flakes.

It certainly works well as a carrier for sauces. The one that leaves me confused I’d the aubergine. WTF , I mean, nothing to see here whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Chilli flakes.
    Lime, salt, chilli, avocado, coriander. Thoise are the things that make Mexican cuisine good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Lime, salt, chilli, avocado, coriander. Thoise are the things that make Mexican cuisine good.
    If you throw some red onion in there you have the perfect guacamole recipe.

With loads of Doritos and ice cold lager. Oh yes.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    If you throw some red onion in there you have the perfect guacamole recipe.

With loads of Doritos and ice cold lager. Oh yes.
    Some people swear by a little tomato in there; a concasse, one assumes. I do not approve.

It certainly works well as a carrier for sauces. The one that leaves me confused I’d the aubergine. WTF , I mean, nothing to see here whatsoever.
    aubergines?

Baba ganoush?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”