Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I am working with an american lady who is using vocal fry, uptalk and injecting the

I am working with an american lady who is using vocal fry, uptalk and injecting the

word 'like' at least three times into every sentence she utters. I am desperate to kill her but apparently, I am not permitted to.

Isn't it legal, by law of precedence, to slay a Welshman in Lincoln City with a longbow and arrow? Surely one is absolved of murder if the victim is using the three most deeply irritating speech affectations known to man, simultaneously!

Policing women's vocal techniques is patriarchal oppression, apparently.

Is she a bit like the moose on that Microsoft tablet ad ?

I don't want to police, oppress, repress, marginalize, sexualize her or anything. I

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Policing women's vocal techniques is patriarchal oppression, apparently.
    just want to kill her.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    word 'like' at least three times into every sentence she utters. I am desperate to kill her but apparently, I am not permitted to.

Isn't it legal, by law of precedence, to slay a Welshman in Lincoln City with a longbow and arrow? Surely one is absolved of murder if the victim is using the three most deeply irritating speech affectations known to man, simultaneously!
    Rules, Herb. You know the ****in rules
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

Do Septics count as human, Herb?

It might just count as killing a dog by locking it in the car on a hot day.