Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: When you've all stopped billing and cooing over Charlie's confounded pussy cat, I

When you've all stopped billing and cooing over Charlie's confounded pussy cat, I

have a serious question.

Given that the Columbia population is about 63,000 and 98% of them earn no more than three pesetos a month, how the fúck do 20,000 of them make it to the match last night? Same thing with Mexicans.

Is Putin subsidising this perhaps with all his lovely gas 'n oil cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    have a serious question.

Given that the Columbia population is about 63,000 and 98% of them earn no more than three pesetos a month, how the fúck do 20,000 of them make it to the match last night? Same thing with Mexicans.

It's 48 million - some of whom are very rich indeed. There was about 200 in my Biergarten last night, h. Don't know what they are all doing in Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It's 48 million - some of whom are very rich indeed. There was about 200 in my Biergarten last night, h. Don't know what they are all doing in Germany
    I met a lovely young Colombian couple in Cambodia once.

They were boracic, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I met a lovely young Colombian couple in Cambodia once.

They were boracic, but whatever.
    They were found living in a tree, do you mean? The redgunamos are often like that, especially after Fathers' Day at the RMAS.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    They were found living in a tree, do you mean? The redgunamos are often like that, especially after Fathers' Day at the RMAS.
    No, they were living in a hovel. I mean a place that was grotty by Cambodian standards. I lent the bloke 50 bucks to buy beer. What a bum.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No, they were living in a hovel. I mean a place that was grotty by Cambodian standards. I lent the bloke 50 bucks to buy beer. What a bum.
    What does any of that have to do with my original question? Focus! the fúcking pair of you!

What does any of that have to do with my original question? Focus! the fúcking pair of you!
    Oh, right. Sorry.

Yes, almost certainly. But every nation does that sort of thing, in one way or another.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

have a serious question.

They do export a lot of cocaine and coffee. Someone must be raking it in.....