Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Imagine you had the biggest, fluffiest cat in the world.

You should do like that other chap who use to post here and have ducks for pets imo ��

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    You should do like that other chap who use to post here and have ducks for pets imo ��
    There was one called Klinsmann, I recall

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Mine did that to me a couple of times. The worst part is trying to catch the thing, once it works out that a wash is coming. I did find the garden hose quite useful for the rinse stage.
    Fortunately our two are both short haired. However, the brother has taken to catching birds, mice and squirrels on a daily basis (at least). They can only access the kitchen during the day but coming home to feathers, blood, hair & limbs strewn all over the kitchen each evening is getting extremely tiresome. I'm going to have to start locking them outside during the day.

Also, the boy keeps beating up his sister, seemingly for fun. She doesn't appear to have got the memo & becomes quite cantankerous about the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Imagine that cat suffered un crise d'estomac which resulted in the poor creature's rear end being almost entirely soaked in liquid shíte, with many interesting soft lumps also embedded in the fur.

Now picture such a creature going about his morning duties, hopping from kitchen worktop to kitchen table, from floor to sofa, chair, windowsill and so forth.

The sight that greeted me when I entered my house at lunchtime was indescribable.

Have you ever tried washing a shít-soaked cat in a bucket? :shudder:

I wish I were dead.
    I hate cats.

Wee cats.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I hate cats.

Wee cats.
    me too.

we have three.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    me too.

we have three.
    We have none, because I don’t like them and I am in charge in my house. What is wrong with you man?!?!?!

On occasion there would be one mooching around the bottom of my garden, often I just throw objects at them though of late have stopped as I don’t want to promote violence towards animals with young impressionable eyes watching.

We have none, because I don’t like them and I am in charge in my house. What is wrong with you man?!?!?!

On occasion there would be one mooching around the bottom of my garden, often I just throw objects at them though of late have stopped as I don’t want to promote violence towards animals with young impressionable eyes watching.
    You kept missing didn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You kept missing didn't you?
    It was probably have been a tennis ball and I do not, never have, claimed to be proficient at said sport. Perhaps a sliothar.

Had it been a dropping football the cat would be dead, or at least in awe of the strike. Pavard like.

I see my GLW as an equal, sw. I don't hold those anachronistic, chauvinist views like your good self.

The cats are banned from our bedroom. Flea-bitten, hair losing, dander spreading ****s, that they are.

this might help...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”