Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pickfords amazing save.

Pickfords amazing save.

Justifiably lauded but was it definitely going in ? I’ve seen a few replays and I’m still convinced it may have ended up going wide.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Justifiably lauded but was it definitely going in ? I’ve seen a few replays and I’m still convinced it may have ended up going wide.
    I saw a replay from an overhead camera and it looked like it was at best hitting the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I saw a replay from an overhead camera and it looked like it was at best hitting the post.
    Got to save them though - can't be faulted for that

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Got to save them though - can't be faulted for that
    Nonsense. His appalling judgement caused the goal and put us all through 30 minutes more of that dreck, followed by penalties. The gormless, northern tit.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Nonsense. His appalling judgement caused the goal and put us all through 30 minutes more of that dreck, followed by penalties. The gormless, northern tit.
    Berni and Jorge. United at last.

*******s - I've been critical of him on other issues but even if BGM is right and it hits the post "at worst" that could leave the side in a bad position. When in doubt put it out and all that

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Berni and Jorge. United at last.
    Well, they are basically cut from the same cloth - just different ends of it

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Pickfords amazing save
    .. was about 1.5m off the line and should have been retaken.

Eh? What appalling judgement was that?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    .. was about 1.5m off the line and should have been retaken.
    The whole thing was a shítshow, sw. and the ref might as well have been wearing a white shirt.