Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the word on the street regarding these two people that have mysteriously

What's the word on the street regarding these two people that have mysteriously

collapsed in Amesbury, just 10 miles from the Skripal poisoning site.

More murky business or are the media drawing parallels that don't really exist?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

I'll have a guess at ... dodgy drugs.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Well the BBC are saying that it 'was' originally suspected that it could be drug related.

Since then, a number of sites in Amesbury have been cordoned off by Police for investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Probably passed out in shock at England winning a pelanty shoot-out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Probably passed out in shock at England winning a pelanty shoot-out.
    Aha! So it was the Russians with their novichoks. Perhaps this will give us a clue as to how the Skripals were poisoned & how any excess was disposed of.

Aha! So it was the Russians with their novichoks. Perhaps this will give us a clue as to how the Skripals were poisoned & how any excess was disposed of.
    They were the ones hired by the FSB to kill wossname and his daughter, but they dropped the test tube containing the leftover novichok during the course of a drunken row and breathed it all in.

These are the FACTS of the case.

Don't you read the news??? same stuff that got the Russians, just don't know how they came into contact with it
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

An alcoholic and a heroin addict apparently.

All seems very, very bizarre at this point. I'm betting the Kremlin fake news robots are overheating as they pump out the anti-Russki conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    An alcoholic and a heroin addict apparently.

All seems very, very bizarre at this point. I'm betting the Kremlin fake news robots are overheating as they pump out the anti-Russki conspiracy theories.
    The anti-Russian conspiracy theories are coming from the Kremlin?

Is it a sort of double-bluff situation?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Don't you read the news??? same stuff that got the Russians, just don't know how they came into contact with it
    If you take a moment to look at the time and date of my original post, you will note that it was made at a time when the Police were looking into various possibilities.

Since that time, it has come out that Porton Down have confirmed that it was the same variety of Novichoks used to poison the Skripals.