Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I have something to announce to Awimb.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    and Tim Cahill, Aaron Lennon

Phil Neville is a ****, however.
    You will not meet a nicer footballer than Lamps. An absolute gentleman.

Jamie Redknapp, surprisingly, is also perfectly pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    This rational and almost balanced opinion from a fine chap that has the most irrational and unbalanced opinion of a certain other footballer is difficult to compute.
    Why Kieran Trippier is more likeable than Aaron Ramsey:

1) Trippier didn't spend the large majority of his first 3-4 years with Arsenal giving the ball away
    2) Trippier seems to care about the defensive side of the game and understands the position he is meant to be playing
    3) Trippier clearly doesn't care about what his hair looks like, Ramsey is a mirror c*nt of the highest order
    4) Liverpool 4-0 Arsenal - the goal where BBC highlighted what an utter, utter c*nt Ramsey was
    5) I've established my position on Ramsey and lack the humility to publicly change my mind in no small part because that horrible, Bavarian c*nt would never let me forget it
    6) Trippier is not, at present, wearing a Tottenham shirt

Easy really.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    and Tim Cahill, Aaron Lennon

Phil Neville is a ****, however.
    Just about saved yourself there

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

1) Trippier didn't spend the large majority of his first 3-4 years with Arsenal giving the ball away
    2) Trippier seems to care about the defensive side of the game and understands the position he is meant to be playing
    3) Trippier clearly doesn't care about what his hair looks like, Ramsey is a mirror c*nt of the highest order
    4) Liverpool 4-0 Arsenal - the goal where BBC highlighted what an utter, utter c*nt Ramsey was
    5) I've established my position on Ramsey and lack the humility to publicly change my mind in no small part because that horrible, Bavarian c*nt would never let me forget it

Easy really.
    Captain Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Captain Aaron
    He's going to sign a contract tying him to us for the rest of his career, la. That's the word from my ITK

Easy really.
    We are in a new era big man, the Emery adventure. All players are turning over a new chapter in their lives and starting with a clean slate if you will allow me another metaphor.

Can you not see in within yourself to wait and judge (he may even leave for all we know, not impossible I would suggest) how he performs in the new world where we presume a more rigid or perhaps dictated tactical structure is in place.

Do you have a single Christian bone in your body?

p.s. Trippier is a ****. This is beyond debate. Your quite emphatic defence of the man will be held against you forever, especially next season when we play them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's going to sign a contract tying him to us for the rest of his career, la. That's the word from my ITK
    He's off

We are in a new era big man, the Emery adventure. All players are turning over a new chapter in their lives and starting with a clean slate if you will allow me another metaphor.

Can you not see in within yourself to wait and judge (he may even leave for all we know, not impossible I would suggest) how he performs in the new world where we presume a more rigid or perhaps dictated tactical structure is in place.

Do you have a single Christian bone in your body?

p.s. Trippier is a ****. This is beyond debate. Your quite emphatic defence of the man will be held against you forever, especially next season when we play them.
    Maybe. Not sure. You mean if we start the season with Ramsey in midfield and he actually plays there? On the back of Una's coaching he learns that playing midfield does not mean endlessly running forward and trying the cutest flicks possible while checking the big screen to make sure his hair looks good? That he actually learns the defensive side of the game, works on his positioning and begins contributing goals and assists without compromising the side's defensive stability?

Not sure I'd recognize him tbh, but I'll think about it. Can't ask for more than that

Maybe. Not sure. You mean if we start the season with Ramsey in midfield and he actually plays there? On the back of Una's coaching he learns that playing midfield does not mean endlessly running forward and trying the cutest flicks possible while checking the big screen to make sure his hair looks good? That he actually learns the defensive side of the game, works on his positioning and begins contributing goals and assists without compromising the side's defensive stability?

Not sure I'd recognize him tbh, but I'll think about it. Can't ask for more than that
    The flicks, which I will admit were infuriating, are more or less gone by now?

The flicks, which I will admit were infuriating, are more or less gone by now?
    Improved but still part of his game imo.

As an example, the goal for which he received so much credit, where he flicked it over the keeper. Was in the EL if I remember correctly? Anyway, my first thought was, if that had not gone in every sensible Arsenal supporter would have asked 'why did you not just take it down and stick it away? There was no one within 5 yards of you.'

But as it went in we all just celebrated. Well, most of us, anyway.