Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I have something to announce to Awimb.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I speak entirely in jest ABR and I mean no offence to my many English friends, some of whom are on here and with whom I have spent many evenings of cultural exchange.

Many enjoyable years I spent living in your country despite us being at war at the time and only on rare occasions was I the recipient of hostility, thousands of your ladies I made sweet love to and at 2-3 times per season I travel back to enjoy banter and debate in your pubs both pre and post matches.

I just fúcking hate Kieran Trippier.
    weird hair.

Trippier, not you.

loathe away, sw
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I speak entirely in jest ABR and I mean no offence to my many English friends, some of whom are on here and with whom I have spent many evenings of cultural exchange.

Many enjoyable years I spent living in your country despite us being at war at the time and only on rare occasions was I the recipient of hostility, thousands of your ladies I made sweet love to and at 2-3 times per season I travel back to enjoy banter and debate in your pubs both pre and post matches.

I just fúcking hate Kieran Trippier.

We can agree on the fact that Trippier is an entirely despicable ****. I'm a little disappointed that you are having a giraffe.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    weird hair.

Trippier, not you.

loathe away, sw
    Reminds me of the slopey headed retard that was a journalist in the Metro.

Not sure what was going on with this cat's barnet but he had to be a **** in real life.

Is wrong to judge a man by his haircut?

Probably not in this case.

Walker is just a dick.

I suspect Trippier to be both a dick and a snide. A person that orders coffee in a busy pub, and pays by card.
    Met him, very nice chap

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Met him, very nice chap
    Boooooooooo - rational posts have no place here, p. Also you said Kevin Davies was a nice chap

Met him, very nice chap
    Seems an honest and quite good player as well. I'm not really getting this hate at all.

So he has stupid hair. So what.

Me, I'll begin hating him when he pulls on that shirt in August.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Boooooooooo - rational posts have no place here, p. Also you said Kevin Davies was a nice chap
    and Tim Cahill, Aaron Lennon

Phil Neville is a ****, however.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Seems an honest and quite good player as well. I'm not really getting this hate at all.

So he has stupid hair. So what.

Me, I'll begin hating him when he pulls on that shirt in August.
    This rational and almost balanced opinion from a fine chap that has the most irrational and unbalanced opinion of a certain other footballer is difficult to compute.

and Tim Cahill, Aaron Lennon

Phil Neville is a ****, however.
    Kevin Davies could be a combination of Mother Theresa and Nelson Mandela off the pitch and I'd still hate the c*nt.

There are limits, PRSB.