Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I have something to announce to Awimb.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    He's off
    The fact we appear to be buying an entirely new midfield, would suggest this.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    The fact we appear to be buying an entirely new midfield, would suggest this.
    All appears very odd with links to Banega first and now Gomes and N’Zonzi back on the alleged radar.

Thing is our current midfield is 2 real options (one of whom could still leave), 1 average back up player and 1 young lad who is a decent prospect for the future.

Add in 1 player who is allegedly signed but not yet signed.

Across 50-60 games per season.

p.s. describing ME as average is not meant as a criticism, just a reflection of what he is. Steady, reliable but average.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Steady, reliable but average.
    Are you entirely sure he is not 'bang average'?

Whatever that means.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Are you entirely sure he is not 'bang average'?

Whatever that means.
    I believe it is merely a term to emphasise the averageness of the subject/person, or on occasion a more polite way of saying “shíte”.

I don’t think Elneny is shíte. Just average.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Why Kieran Trippier is more likeable than Aaron Ramsey:

1) Trippier didn't spend the large majority of his first 3-4 years with Arsenal giving the ball away
    2) Trippier seems to care about the defensive side of the game and understands the position he is meant to be playing
    3) Trippier clearly doesn't care about what his hair looks like, Ramsey is a mirror c*nt of the highest order
    4) Liverpool 4-0 Arsenal - the goal where BBC highlighted what an utter, utter c*nt Ramsey was
    5) I've established my position on Ramsey and lack the humility to publicly change my mind in no small part because that horrible, Bavarian c*nt would never let me forget it
    6) Trippier is not, at present, wearing a Tottenham shirt

Easy really.
    Actually his pass completion was perfectly respectable in those early years. What he did spend a large part of those years doing was recovering from his broken leg. If you wanted to cůnt him off you could at least have pointed to his relative weakness in tackling and in the air.

I'm sure his suave good looks are effortless, unlike that preening narcisist Giroud who spends two hours getting ready every morning. Fact.

And of course our Teutonic friend, like J. E. Hoover, has a file on everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Phil Neville is a ****, however.
    This is kind-of reassuring because he really does come over on TV as one of the most despicable cůnts ever to sit in a pundit's chair. Which obviously takes some doing.